tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.9.1 release
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:06:41 GMT
Hi folks,
I agree on that this is the right time to release a new version of Tajo.
However, on the version number, I have another idea.

I think that this release involves large changes from various perspectives,
such as client API, HBase integration, and so on.
So, I'd like to suggest to make a major release rather than 0.9.1.
What do you think about it?

If you agree, we will have two choices of Hadoop-style versioning (0.10.0)
and traditional versioning(1.0.0).
I hope to hear any opinions from you.

Sincerely,
Jihoon