tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We need to suppress a huge patch without any proposal or discussion.
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 05:40:29 GMT
+1
I totally agree with you.
I also suffered the same problem. The huge patch makes the code review
difficult, and thus the review process might be delayed.

We should partition a large issue into several smaller sub tasks.
I also know that this part is not easy, but we need to try by making a
detailed proposal.

Sincerely,
Jihoon