tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next roadmap after 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 00:37:00 GMT
Recently, Hyoungjun worked hbase storage, and he has refactored
storage module to be more general. With this work, we can support more
storage types. Especially, I believe that JDBC-based storages (i.e.,
RDBMS as a storage) would be helpful to complement Tajo's nature which
does not support interactive insert/update storage. Also, Tajo makes
good use of indexing feature of RDBMSs.

Best regards,
Hyunsik