tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo with TPC-H benchmark
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 01:36:44 GMT
Hi Mai,

Good to see you again!

So far, we haven't performed QphH-based benchmark.

Some of original TPC-H benchmark queries may not work in Tajo because
scalar subquery, in-subquery, exist-subquery are not supported yet.
So, you need to change slightly them into multiple queries.

I haven't experienced such a  situation you explained, could you share
the error log that you met while you were executing multiple queries?

Best regards,
Hyunsik