tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next roadmap after 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 00:23:05 GMT
Hi Jihoon,

0.9.1 will be an incremental release which includes some bug fixes and
new minor features. Most of your suggested issues look nice for 0.9.1.
Additional issues which were already committed to master will be
naturally included in 0.9.1. But, we need to check if TAJO-982 is
reasonable.

In my opinion, we can discuss the 0.9.1 soon.