tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jong-young Park <emine...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timezone issues
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 07:28:47 GMT
As I know, there are remained timezone issues currently and somethings are
known.

Including theses,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1063
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1064

(One is assigned to me, but never mind. I'm not touching now)

As I investigated, timezone problems are connected one another. Thus, if it
is modified simply, other problems happens and test cases are failed.
So I have delayed the issue for weeks because of other tasks.

Anyway, I think no one is taking a look at them and you can handle.

Regards,
Jongyoung.