tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihun Kang <ykr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FYI] Apache Slider app package for Tajo
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:59:12 GMT
Great work.

I have tested your slider package with hadoop-2.6.1 and slider-0.61, and
tajo package starts well without any errors.
However, I found some compilation errors, and attached detailed message.

It may look like the version of tajo package is not mismatched to the
version which specified in parent pom.

[ERROR]   The project org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:0.61-incubating
(/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml) has
6 errors
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.slider:slider-tajo-provider:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
133, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.tajo:tajo-client:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
182, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.tajo:tajo-common:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
188, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.tajo:tajo-core:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
194, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.tajo:tajo-storage:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
200, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.apache.tajo:tajo-rpc:jar is missing. @
org.apache.slider:tajo-funtests:[unknown-version],
/xxx/src/tajo/tajo-slider/slider-providers/tajo/tajo-funtests/pom.xml, line
206, column 17

Best regards,