tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A couple of questions about JSON query support
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:39:13 GMT
Hi Jaewoong,
thanks for your interest.
Here are my answers.

1. You are right. We should make TajoCli support only SQL, and create a new
client for JSON.
2. Can you tell me what kinds of changes you made? In most cases, you can
see the effect of your changes immediately, except when you modify the
protocol buffers codes.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580