tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Thanh Mai <maihaith...@gmail.com>
Subject Tajo with TPC-H benchmark
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 03:12:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

I want to find the performance results of Tajo with the TPC-H benchmark in
both power test and throughput test (and thus, a sample QphH value for
reference). However, from the slides in Tajo website, I found only the
response times of some queries.

Have any of you tested Tajo in the TPC-H benchmark's throughput test or in
the multi-user situation ? If yes, could you share your experience ?

When I test Tajo with the TPC-H benchmark's throughput test, some queries
failed occasionally. I use Hive catalog instead of Tajo catalog. It seems
that Tajo has a problem when getting information from Hive catalog
concurrently for multiple queries running in parallel. Have any of you
experienced a similar situation ? Could you share your experience and
insights ?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Mai Hai Thanh