tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jongyoung Park <emine...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tajoCli history behavior
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:23:06 GMT
Hello Mr. Jung.

Firstly, I appreciate your interest in Tajo.

I think your contribution could be very helpful and your suggestion
sounds like a good feature for UI/UX.

Though if you don't request some kind of approval, it is OK.
Assign the issue to your account and start, that's it.
After you will have done, commiters' opinion will be commented on the
issue ticket or Github pull request.

If you have another question, feel free to ask and let us know.

Thank you for your helping.
Regards.