tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 release
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:03:28 GMT
Hi guys,

To make maven jars and binary tarball, I've used release plugin.
During unit tests, I found some unit test failure, and I just created
the jira issue for it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1111

But, even though I tried to reproduce it many times, I couldn't again.
I think that this bug seems to be trivial. It may be a kind of
concurrency bug. Nevertheless, we have to fix it before releasing.

I'll dig into this problem. I'll continue to prepare the release
candidate after I fix this bug.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Azuryy Yu <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Hyunsik.
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 3:20 AM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Finally, the master branch seems to be ready to be released as 0.9.0.
>>
>> The current remain issues already are patch available status and all
>> issues will be committed soon.
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO/fixforversion/12325340
>>
>> After they are committed, I'll make the first 0.9.0 release candidate.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Hyunsik
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:49 AM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Here is the remain issues for 0.9.0 release.
>> >
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1071?jql=project%20%3D%20TAJO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.9.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>> >
>> > Most of them are patch available.

Feel free

<