tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 release
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 19:20:04 GMT
Hi folks,

Finally, the master branch seems to be ready to be released as 0.9.0.

The current remain issues already are patch available status and all
issues will be committed soon.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO/fixforversion/12325340

After they are committed, I'll make the first 0.9.0 release candidate.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 1:49 AM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
> Here is the remain issues for 0.9.0 release.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1071?jql=project%20%3D%20TAJO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.9.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>
> Most of them are patch available.
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
>> Most of remain issues scheduled to 0.9.0 are patch available. I think
>> that we can start 0.9.0 release process soon.
>>
>> - Hyunsik
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I've checked the user document of development version. Some pages are
>>> outdated. In addition to adding new docs, we need to update docs for
>>> 0.9.0 release.
>>>
>>> I've described what we need to update in
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1052. It would be great if
>>> you guys take and resolve some of them.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Hyunsik