tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.9.0 (RC0)
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 09:25:46 GMT
Hi folks,

I have created an Apache Tajo 0.9.0 release candidate (rc0).

This is a major release which includes lots of new features, bug
fixes, and improvements. This release adds window function, multiple
distinct aggregation, datetime data types (timestamp, date, and
interval). In addition, while preparing 0.9.0, we have got lots of
feedbacks from many guys who are using Tajo in their productions. From
the feedbacks, we achieved significant improvements in this release to
make Tajo much more stable even in various workloads and queries.

The RC0 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.9.0-rc0/

Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetajo-1001

The RC0 tag in git is here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tajo.git;a=commit;h=1e03c88e4f837e400b53e91a3338f559d2657a31

Release notes is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tajo/tajo-0.9.0-rc0/relnotes.html

and the KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can
currently be found at: http://people.apache.org/keys/group/tajo.asc

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and close on 10/15/2014.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 release the RC0 as tajo-0.9.0
[ ] + 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

Here is my +1.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi