tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next roadmap after 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:27:00 GMT
Hi Hyunsik,

More frequent release sounds great!
Here are the notable issues that are currently scheduled for 0.9.1.

   - TAJO-1095: implement JSON file scanner
   - TAJO-1026: implement query history persistency manager
   - TAJO-982: improve fetcher to get multiple shuffle outputs through a
   request
   - TAJO-269: change the de/serialization protocol of logical plan of
   query unit attempt from Json to ProtocolBuffer
   - TAJO-235, TAJO-233: support oracle and postgresql catalog store

IMO, if we resolve the above issues, it would be sufficient for the next
release.

Thanks!
Jihoon