tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 release
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:19:07 GMT
Yes, I totally agree with you guys. We need to update documentation.
Actually, I expect that our documentation explains about 1/3 features
of all features that Tajo provide.

I've created the jira issue for 0.9.0 documentation, and I've moved
the jira issue from 0.8.0 documentation issue to new jira. We also
need to create more jira for new and updated documentation. Feel free
to create new jira.

Also, I'll reschedule some jira issues which are not critical to next version.

Best regards,
Hyunsik