tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject 0.9.0 release
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:00:10 GMT
Hi folks,

Above all, I greatly apologize the miss of 0.8.1 release. For release,
I had to spend not few time on refineing incomplete features and
arranging some configs. I didn't do it. I'm sorry for that again.

Besides, we have continued to contribute lots of codes and made Tajo
much more stability. Especially, for several months, some guys have
made much effort to deploy Tajo in some companies as production. I'm
very happy and proud about that. Soon, we can officially post very
interesting news in Apache blog.

As a result, I think that now is the right time to discuss 0.9.0
release. How about your think? Currently, even though 50 issues are
still scheduled to 0.9.0 in Jira, I think that most of them can be
rescheduled to next version. There are only few critical issues which
must be resolved in 0.9.0.

If you are all agree with my suggestion, I'd like to reschedule
trivial issues in 0.9.0. I'd like to start work for 0.9.0 release.

Please feel free to suggest your idea.

Best regards,
Hyunsik