tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 release
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 02:20:18 GMT
Hi guys,
I happily agree on that we are ready for the next release.
Even though some issues are not resolved, we can reschedule them for future
releases.
Here is my +1.

Anyway, as Thanh said, we should update our documents. I think that it will
helpful for us to discuss the documentation progress. For example, each of
us can take a topic, and update documents when any issues on that topic are
resolved.

Thanks,
Jihoon