tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo Version On CLI
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:22:32 GMT
Hi Thanh Mai,

Above all, thank you for your participation and interest in Tajo.

If you already commit your change to your local git repo, you cannot
get the difference from just 'git diff'. You should use 'git diff'
against a specified branch as follows:

git diff origin/master --no-prefix > TAJO-912.patch

If you have more question, feel free to ask us anything.

Best regards,
Hyunsik