tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Thanh Mai <maihaith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tajo Version On CLI
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:11:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to Apache Tajo as well as GIT and open source project
development.

I start my participation here with a patch to fix the TAJO-912 trivial CLI
bug.

However, after I modify the source code in 2 files, compile and test
successfully, and following the instructions to create a patch (below), the
patch file contains nothing (0 byte).

git status

git add src/../file1.java
git add src/../file2.java

git diff --no-prefix > TAJO-912.patch

(of course, with the real & correct paths to .java files)

Can anyone tell me why ?

Thank you,

Mai Hai Thanh