tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Min Zhou <coderp...@gmail.com>
Subject Tajo on yarn prototype
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 19:33:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have already started a project to do some initial development about the
tajo on yarn. Users can easily launch/stop a tajo cluster through this
project as well as adding/removing node to/from the cluster.   Currently  I
achieved launching TajoMaster, redirecting tajo logs to yarn's webapp, is
still working on launching QueryMaster/TaskRunner features. If you are
interested in this project, please  download the source code and have a
try. Feel free to give me your suggestions and concerns.

Here is the code
https://github.com/coderplay/tajo-yarn

Regards,
Min