tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.8.0 feature freeze
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:42:04 GMT
Hi Jihoon,

Currently, TAJO-512 still remains. I've started this work now. Also, we
need to wait for more responses about this email thread for days. So, I
think that we have some time to include your bug fix. If there are
additional *trivial* bug fixes which should be merged to 0.8.0, I think
that we can accept them while we are waiting for responses. However, we
need to postpone new feature or radical changes which can make side effects.

Best regards,
Hyunsik.