tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject 0.8.0 feature freeze
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:54:20 GMT
Hi folks,

We're preparing 0.8.0 release. I propose freezing the code and features and
making the first release candidate for 0.8.0 after the following issues are
completed.

[BUG] TAJO-772: TajoDump cannot dump upper/lower mixed case database names.
(committed to master, will be committed to 0.8.0 too)
[BUG] TAJO-741: GreedyHeuristicJoinOrderAlgorithm removes some join pairs.
(Patch available, and already reviewed)
[TASK] TAJO-752: Escalate sub modules in tajo-core into the top-level
modules
[TASK] TAJO-512: Publish Tajo jar to a public maven repository.

If there are no objection, I'll make the release candidate with the 0.8.0
branch. Please let me know if there are critical issues to make us delay
0.8 release candidate.

FYI, currently ASF git repo has some problem, so we cannot push any commits
to the git repo for a while.

Cheers,
Hyunsik