tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.8.0 feature freeze
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:38:48 GMT
Hi folks,

Currently, only TAJO-517 remains in 0.8.0. TAJO-517 is for publishing maven
jars to ASF repository. For this, I asked ASF infra team to enable Nexus
access of Apache Tajo at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7605.
However, according to the resolution duration of other issues, the
resolution may be late.

So, I propose making the source and binary release candidate now. When we
have the access grant to Nexus, we will publish the binary Jars to ASF repo.

What do you think about that?

Best regards,
Hyunsik