tajo-dev mailing list archives

From JaeHwa Jung <jhj...@gruter.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.0 release and next roadmap
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:37:51 GMT
Hi, Hyunsik

Thank you for your guideline.
I also think that this is the moment for next version release.

And I also have some suggestions.

First, we need to support ROLL-UP operator apart from CUBE operator.
Second, we need to support various optimization and more rewrite rules.

So, How about add keyword issues as follows?

- Cube and RollUp
- More Optimization

Cheers
Jaehwa