tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Min Zhou <coderp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.0 release and next roadmap
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 05:56:47 GMT
Hi Hyunsik,

I'd like to see tajo can run on a Yarn cluster. This is quite useful for
sharing data with other distributed systems, like mapreduce, spark.

Besides that, I think basic user authentication like hadoop's
UserGroupInformation is useful for multi-users sharing a tajo cluster's
computing capacity.

The above 2 it's both a part of multi-tenancy support.

Seems I added more work to do, can we internally release some sprints?
After the sprint, we can fire an official release?

Regarding to shuffle, do you have any proposal to improve it? Could you
just drop a few lines to show your opinion here?

Min

bytecode based virtual machine.

My profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay