tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to activate DerbyStore during unit test ??
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 04:38:14 GMT
Hi Alvin.

Currently, specifying the catalog store via JVM parameters doesn't work.
The only way I know is changing the catalog store configuration in
TajoTestingCluster.java.
However, this also requires additional works to initialize the storage of
catalog.

Does anyone know an easy way to specify the catalog store?

Best regards,
Jihoon