tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] recreation of the DAG-execplan branch
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:18:48 GMT
Hi folks.

We are improving the query plan by changing from the tree form to the DAG
form.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-266

The DAG form of query enables various query optimizations such as
intermediate result sharing or optimization for input correlation.

This work have been proceeded in the DAG-execplan branch, but updates get
too stale.
If we proceed more works, it needs numerous updates from the master branch
and causes a bunch of conflicts.
Thus, it would be better to recreate a new branch from the master branch to
include the necessary changes of the existing branch.

I hope that it will not make you confused.

Best regards,
Jihoon