tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.8.0 feature freeze
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:22:32 GMT
Hi guys.

I think that the utc_usec_to() function is very useful in many
applications, and thus its bug reported in TAJO-763 might be critical.
Fortunately, I figured out what causes the bug, and I expect that it can be
fixed in few hours.
How about add this issue to the 0.8.0 release?

Best regards,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580