tajo-dev mailing list archives

From ktpark <sir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.0 release and next roadmap
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:45:51 GMT
Hi Hyunsik,

I totally agree with you that next stage should focus on working with thousands of large cluster
nodes and many concurrent users.
With many nodes, there must be abundant resources.
So, how about considering implementation of push transmission(TAJO-291)?

And I think Tajo needs to support different types of storage like SSD.
Some possible usage of SSD can be cache or storage for intermediate data.

I’m very interested in JIT Query Compilation and Vectorized Engine(TAJO-104),
and As I know, they are under development for Tajo in C++.
Do we have any road map to merge those?

2014. 4. 4., 오후 2:24, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> 작성: