tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announcing Apache Tajo [Re: [DISCUSS] official announcement for our TLP]
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:01:30 GMT
Hi Sally,

Thank you for your kind response. I've added your email address to
dev@tajo.Your email will not be bounced anymore.

Yes, I'll do this work with you. I'm very happy to announce Tajo graduation
with you via ASF. The timing you mentioned looks nice. However, I haven't
discussed it with team members yet. After we discuss the timing with team
members, I'll tell you our desired timing soon.

Also, I'm expecting that there are necessary materials for writing. Feel
free to ask me something you need.

Thanks in advance,
Hyunsik