tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TLP migration
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 23:37:29 GMT
Hi Henry,

I'm very sorry for not mentioning the reasoning. When we request ASF infra,
the confluence was too slow and its version was 3. So, its productivity was
not good due to its slowness, and its look was ugly. After the confluence
was updated few months ago, it now provides nice features, become very
fast, and shows nice look.

In addition, Moinmoin is traditional wiki system. Some guys well know
MoinMoin, but it still requires initial learning curve. In my opinion,
the features
of Confluence are relatively better than those of MoinMoin.

Regards,
Hyunsik