tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Tajo documentation
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 09:11:09 GMT
The user documentation has been updated at
http://tajo.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.8.0/index.html.

As you can see, there are many missed docs. In order to add more documents,
I've created the jira issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-658).
If there are any volunteers, feel free to assign the issue or create more
jira issues.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi