tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] official announcement for our TLP
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 03:26:58 GMT
Hi folks,

As you can see the discussion in this thread, we need to decide the proper
timing for announcing our graduation. Sally, who is V.P. of ASF press team,
suggested that we can announce Apr 1 if we hasten the work. If there are
any objection, I'd like to follow her suggestion .

If you have any idea, feel free to suggest.

Best regards,
Hyunsik