tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Tajo documentation
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:58:07 GMT
Hi Henry,

You can see lots of examples at http://sphinx-doc.org/examples.html.

I think that we will mostly make user documentations with Sphinx. Sphinx
uses pygments for syntax highlighting. It supports a variety of languages
as you can see http://pygments.org/languages/. So, there is no language
dependent problem. In addition, developer documentation would be sufficient
with javadoc and wiki.

Yes, I have a plan to change a single user documentation md file (
http://tajo.incubator.apache.org/tajo-0.8.0-doc.html) into RST format of
Sphinx. As you can see, I have faced many problems aforementioned while I'm
making the documentation. I believe that Sphinx will solve these problems.

Thanks,
Hyunsik