tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8 release preparation
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:50:32 GMT
There remain few issues for 0.8. After 0.8, we will refactor resource
manager, scheduler, and the design of worker part for multi-tenancy
support. For this, we need to separate the branches right now. If there are
no objection, I'll create a branch for 0.8. The remain issues for 0.8 will
be merged to both 0.8 and master branches.

- hyunsik