tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Tajo documentation
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 06:39:37 GMT
Sorry for late response.

I just take a quick look at the quick start and the tutorial,
but this tool seems to address all the problems which Hyunsik pointed out.

Thus, +1 and I agree with replacing our documentation tool with Sphinx.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580