tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] Interesting prototype - Integration between Mondrian and Tajo
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:25:28 GMT
Hi folks,

Recently, I was notified from some talented guy, Daniel Einspanjer. He
has developed some prototype for the interegration between Tajo and
Mondrian.

He hacked in them as follows:

* Change to GlobalEngine and QueryMaster of Tajo to directly take SQL
statements as well as a JSON serialized plan.
* Change some parts of Mondrian to submit MDX queries to Tajo (as far as I know)

I think that It's a very interesting trial. As he mentioned, it needs
more work, and he has continued it.

You can access this trial at
https://github.com/deinspanjer/mondrian-queryplanner-demo. Because It
also provides Vargrant, you can try it easily.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi