tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] patch review process
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 08:06:52 GMT
Hi Jihoon, I think we could make a script to help committer to copy
the comment commits when merging the commits from a pull requests so
when we commit to ASF git repo we preserve the commit comments from
their github private repo commits.

Or as Hyunsik mentioned, we could go with review board for classic
review and commit using ASF git repo directly.

- Henry