tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] mailing list separation
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 10:56:35 GMT
Hi Hyunsik,

With Tajo getting more development, usage and attention I think it is
time to ask for new lists.

+1 for getting new lists.

I have sent request to create the new lists so no need to ask for INFRA:

Submitted request(s)

{
  "version": 4,
  "type": "podling",
  "private": false,
  "subdomain": "tajo",
  "outhost": "tajo.incubator.apache.org",
  "localpart": "user",
  "domain": "apache.org",
  "moderators":
"hyunsik@apache.org,jhkim@apache.org,jihoonson@apache.org,blrunner@apache.org,hsaputra@apache.org",
  "muopts": "Mu",
  "replytolist": true,
  "notifyee": "private@incubator.apache.org",
  "message": "Tajo podling has only dev mailing list for developer
issue, jira notification, and user issues. BTW, this mailing traffic
is over 1000 a month, and many of them are jira notifications. So, it
is hard to track developer and user issues. \n\nDue to this problem,
Tajo podling had discussed the additional mailing list at
http://markmail.org/message/wdu2w3bwe222w3la "
}

svn add -- input/tajo-user.json

A         input/tajo-user.json

{
  "version": 4,
  "type": "podling",
  "private": false,
  "subdomain": "tajo",
  "outhost": "tajo.incubator.apache.org",
  "localpart": "issues",
  "domain": "apache.org",
  "moderators":
"hyunsik@apache.org,jhkim@apache.org,jihoonson@apache.org,blrunner@apache.org,hsaputra@apache.org",
  "muopts": "Mu",
  "replytolist": true,
  "notifyee": "private@incubator.apache.org",
  "message": "Tajo podling has only dev mailing list for developer
issue, jira notification, and user issues. BTW, this mailing traffic
is over 1000 a month, and many of them are jira notifications. So, it
is hard to track developer and user issues. \n\nDue to this problem,
Tajo podling had discussed the additional mailing list at
http://markmail.org/message/wdu2w3bwe222w3la "
}

svn add -- input/tajo-issues.json

A         input/tajo-issues.json

svn add -- input/tajo+.json

A         input/tajo+.json

svn commit --no-auth-cache --non-interactive -m 'tajo-* (podling)
mailing list request by hsaputra via 140.211.11.72' --
input/tajo-user.json input/tajo-issues.json input/tajo+.json

Adding         input/tajo+.json

Adding         input/tajo-issues.json

Adding         input/tajo-user.json

Transmitting file data ...

Committed revision 894732.

I added my name as moderator to just verify the lists.

Hyunsik, could you please close the INFRA ticket for the lists.

- Henry