tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Einspanjer <deinspan...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem starting http server when trying to run TajoMaster in IntelliJ
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 22:52:06 GMT
I'd like to run TajoMaster directly inside IntelliJ so I can quickly
edit/compile code as well as debug.

I set up a Run Configuration with the following settings:

Application: TajoMaster
Main class: org.apache.tajo.master.TajoMaster
VM options: -Dtajo.test=TRUE
Working directory: /Users/deinspanjer/src/tajo
Environment variables:
  TAJO_HOME=/Users/deinspanjer/src/tajo/tajo-dist/target
  HADOOP_HOME=/Users/deinspanjer/src/hadoop-2.2.0
Use classpath of module: tajo-core-backend

I'm most unsure about the TAJO_HOME variable.

When I try to run the config, I get a series of errors similar to this:
2014-01-08 17:42:26,631 ERROR mortbay.log
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:invoke0(?)) - Error starting handlers
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: IS_SECURITY_ENABLED

Here is a pastebin of the entire stacktrace:
http://pastebin.com/EU7JJT5T

Thank you for your time,
-Daniel