tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GROUP BY CUBE implementation
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 01:53:48 GMT
Hi, Daniel.
Sorry for confusing you.

Currently, the cube operation is not fully implemented. Only the parser
supports it.
Related issues are ongoing (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-259,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-266,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-481).

Our cube syntax follows the sql standard. You can see its bnf in
http://savage.net.au/SQL/sql-2003-2.bnf.html.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580