tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: December Incubation report
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 13:39:39 GMT
Hi, folks.

Recently, I have been preparing the IP clearance of Tajo, and finally
realized that this work must be executed either by an Officer or a Member
of the ASF.
The more detailed information are provided from the following links.

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

Are there any volunteers who help this work, please?

Thanks,
Jihoon