tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] patch review process
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 07:57:09 GMT
++1.
I love this suggestion.

Henry, the pull request mechanism is also useful, but developers should
maintain the commit logs in their branches.
I think that it will be another burden for developers.

Thanks.

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580