tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tajo and Samza HUG at LinkedIn, Nov. 5, 2013
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 18:58:07 GMT
Thanks again Hyunsik, and I'm glad the meetup went so well. Jakob and the
folks at LinkedIn are great about hosting these events, I agree!

Glad to hear the update on the YARN component of Tajo, I'll try to have a
look, Giraph recently had to update to the new API and is no longer back
compatible with Hadoop 2.0.x-alpha line when running on YARN either. All in
all, it was a good move because the Hadoop 2.2.x YARN API is going to
remain stable.