tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Please welcome our newest committer, Keuntae!
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:57:52 GMT
The Tajo PPMC has voted to extend Keuntae Park an offer to be a Tajo
committer and he has graciously accepted!  Keuntae Park has been a
very active contributor in the Tajo community
and has been reviewing code and providing a lot of useful
functionality in the wide area of improving our resource managers,
JDBC drivers, RPC, and storage manager. A full list of his
contributions are stated below :

TAJO-414: Fix bug of bit operations in decode() method of DateDatum
class. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
Update documentation by TAJO-317. (Keuntae Park, jihoon, and hyunsik)
TAJO-317: Improve TajoResourceManager to support more elaborate
resource management. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-176: Implement Tajo JDBC Driver. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-294: Removing dead workers from the live worker list. (Keuntae
Park via jihoon)
TAJO-274: Maintaining connectivity to Tajo master regardless of the
restart of the Tajo master. (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)
TAJO-275: Separating QueryMaster and TaskRunner roles in worker.
(Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-239: Improving web UI. (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)
TAJO-223: Maximize disk read bandwidth utilization of StorageManagerV2
by moving Tuple creation role to next() (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)

Welcome Keuntae!