tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: starting problem tajo
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 15:38:55 GMT
Hi Kishore,

First of all, thank you for your interest in Tajo.

Your error message "Could not find or load main class
org.apache.tajo.master.TajoMaster." may indicates that there is no
class files or jar files. Did you build Tajo? 0.2 release is a source
release. If you didn't compile it, you couldn't launch a tajo cluster.

If you want to read getting started tutorial, please see the below link.
http://tajo.incubator.apache.org/tajo-0.2.0-doc.html#GettingStarted

Cheers,
Hyunsik