tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Kishore kumar <kish...@techdigita.in>
Subject starting problem tajo
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:26:09 GMT
Hi,

I installed tajo-0.2.0-incubating version,

when i run asking localhost password, I am using hadoop w/o any problem by
configure ssh with localhost, I checked log the error is
  Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.tajo.master.TajoMaster.

sudo ./start-tajo.sh
starting master, logging to
/usr/local/tajo/tajo-0.2.0-incubating/tajo-dist/src/main/bin/../logs/tajo-root-master-kishore-Vostro-1550.out
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.tajo.master.TajoMaster
root@localhost's password:
root@localhost's password: localhost: Permission denied, please try again.

root@localhost's password: localhost: Permission denied, please try again.

localhost: Permission denied (publickey,password).

any help ?

Thanks,
Kishore.