tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for Tajo wiki administration grant
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:33:29 GMT
Hi, Chris

Your recommendation sounds great!
But, I am wondering that we need more active contributors consisting of
people who lives in various countries.

Anyway, I'll finish IP clearance as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a good holidays!

Cheers,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580