tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tajo and Samza HUG at LinkedIn, Nov. 5, 2013
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 02:01:14 GMT
The meetup was really great. I really appreciate Jakob and HUG guys
for inviting us to Bay Area HUG event. I also really appreciate
LinkedIn guys for organize things and welcoming us. We made many
friends and talked about interesting issues.

This is the meetup slide.
http://www.slideshare.net/hyunsikchoi/bay-area-hug-28141503

I hope that we make such events continuously.

- hyunsik

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Eli,
>
> I also wanted to meet you in this trip if possible. Unfortunately, it
> was impossible due to the difference of schedules. I'm also sorry for
> this. If I visit US again, we can make a meeting.
>
> I'm also happy to heard that you are interested in Tajo's Yarn
> component. Tajo's Yarn component in the master branch does not work
> since the recent change. We need to fix it. In hadoop-2.2.0, Yarn API
> has significantly changed. We also need to apply new API to Tajo's
> Yarn component. If you have an interest in Tajo's Yarn component, we
> can work together.
>
> Thanks,
> Hyunsik Choi
>
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:55 AM, Eli Reisman <apache.mailbox@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Hyunsik,
>>
>> I was in New York that week, will be in San Francisco the week of Nov. 11
>> (next week) so sorry to miss you and the meetup. I am excited to get
>> hacking on Tajo's YARN component (among other things!)
>>
>> Hope it went well, we will definitely have to Skype soon and talk about all
>> this stuff!
>>
>> Eli
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, Eli. It would be nice If you will be there.
>>> Even though you couldn't, we can skype at some point.
>>> My skype id is hyunsik.choi.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Hyunsik

Bay