tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User mailing list for Apache tajo
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 04:51:19 GMT
Thank you for you interest in Tajo project. Many incubation projects
don't have user mailing list, and have only dev mailing list that
discusses development and user issues together. *Feel free to discuss
user issues or ask questions about Tajo in this mailing list*. It is
because Tajo like other incubation projects still has small community.
Later, when the community grows, we can add users mailing list.

- hyunsik